I do the same as jaws is having a bi of rouble with my time markers. I'll
past it in to notepad. example
the boneseter's daughter
disk 9
22:43
SA&G

:>I use Window-eyes and what I do is before stopping the file I press
:> Control J which reads out the elapsed time of the track.  Then I
:> remember the amount of time that has elapsed.  Next time I start the
:> file I start playing the track, press Control J, type the elapsed
:> time into the edit box and press Enter and the file starts playing
:> from the point I stopped it the last time I was listening to
:> it.  This solution will work regardless of what screen reader you
:> use.
:>