John:

How would I resolve that problem?

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jon C. Pierson
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 10:38 PM
To: 'PC audio discussion list. '
Subject: RE: SoundForge V8.0 problem continued.

Hi Jim,
Does SF think perhaps that your mp3 plugin's not registered?
It's a shot in the dark and usually it'd nag you but I've seen it work both
ways where rather then teling you that you had "exceeded your encoding limit
and bla bla bla", it just won't let you set custom options for saving an mp3
file.

 Jon