Thanks, I wish the answers were better, but considering the level of access to
the music I certainly can't complain.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Gillard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: RockBox on IPOD

:
: David Tanner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 8:52 PM
: Subject: RockBox on IPOD
:
: Ok, this is probably a simple one for you RockBox fans.
:
: I just installed RockBox on my Color Photo 60 this past weekend, and I am
: very pleased with it, and love the VW Paul voice.
:
: So, two questions.
: 1.  Can we access and use the calendar and contacts?
: **NO. And, do they sync with Outlook or Outlook Express?
: **NO
:
: 2.  Are there any of the plug-ins that work with speech?  I am sure a lot of
: them don't, but I wondered about such things as the text editor.
:
: **NO not at this time...KG
:
: Thanks,
: D. T.
:
: Skype user name: dtat100
:
:
: Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
: http://www.pc-audio.org
:
: To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:
:
:
: Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
: http://www.pc-audio.org
:
: To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:
:
: --
: No virus found in this incoming message.
: Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM
:
: