Hi
I would like to set up an internet site which allows streaming music, similar
to a radio station. Also it would contain files for streaming or download.
Additionally a section for a forum for comments, and a section for donations by
card etc.
I'm looking for the following advice:
1. Which programs would allow me to do this - they have to be accessible. (I
don't know html programming and would like something simple)
2. Are there packages available from vendors which set this up easily. Any
recommendations.
3. Audio wise - for streaming what do I need to know. Is all the streaming done
from the site or do I have to use my own machine as a server, making it
available for anyone to access. (I would like to have continuous streaming
music.)
4. What are the legalities of streaming music over the internet, or containing
them within podcast files? (This is for the UK)
5. Can anyone suggest a good quality noise cancelling headset for good
recording quality?

I've probably not mentioned all I need but if some replies could get me started
I would appreciate it.