Hi all.

I've got a shed load of oridginal Nintendo and Sega game cartridge
soundtrack rips.  From NES, SNES, Sega Master System.

I want to convert these to mp3.  I can play them back fine in Windows with a
Winamp plugin.  It would be very cool and geeky to be able to play them on
my mp3 player though.

Any thoughts as to what bit rate you'd use for something like this?

Winamp converts them fine, I just need advice on the bit rate that would be
best suited.

Thanks,
Dj paddy.