Is it still the case that Rockbox will not work with books downloaded from
audible.com?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Thomas (TJ) Olsen
Sent: Tuesday, 15 May 2007 1:26 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Article: Audio Menus for iPods

Hi
well while we've not yet heard of the ipodder, we would like to inform you
that you do not need to wait for this (most likely pricey) add on for an
ipod to navigate one while totally blind. rockbox.org provides a similar,
but much more advanced system of navigating many models of mp3 players using
a voiced user interface. I very highly recommend looking in to it. I use it
flawlessly to use my ihp 120.

tj

tj