From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 7:02 AM
Subject: Tutorials on how to use Replay AV 8 available

You can download from my FTP server mp3 files I have done on how
to use Replay AV 8 at:

ftp://petro.dyndns.org/PUBLIC/

Once there do a ALT+V and choose "Open FTP site in Windows
Explorer".

Note the server is very slow when it comes to downloading the
mp3 files but it works and its free to me.

The server will only be available today until 9 PM EST. USA.

Petro