hello friends, i would certainly be interested in any such group, but it
must be remembered that many of us are not techno whizzkids, i have more
than a passing interest in sound forge, i use it for all my audio recording,
producing a monthly audio magazine here in ireland, i use it to edit my
radio work, and i know that i am only using about sixty per cent of it's
capabilities, i want to learn more, to be instructed in simple layman's
terms, i live in ireland, so the actual timing of any talks is important to
me, i don't want to be getting up in the middle of the night so could it be
done as, we'll say a podcast, count me in, regards from ireland, joe
bollard.,