I see that Brian Hartgen has developed a two volume tutorial dealing with
Sound Forge. I've tried to order it through his web site but apparently
there's an error on the site and orders can't be processed. Is anyone aware
as to whether he continues to offer the tutorials for sale?

Thanks,
Tony B. Swartz

P.S. Are there any experienced Sound Forge users out there willing to serve
on an instructional panel, or is the consensus that the idea be dropped?