the issue is and why you can't be hurd is when you broadcast you need
to have what you hear turned on on the card, and USB's since they are
a separate sound divice don't usually have that functionality that is
why people can not be hurd well. Jessica any questions add
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to your MSN or guide.dog.girl to your
skype