From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kathy Szinnyey
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 7:02 AM
To: PC audio discussion list. ; Access-L
Subject: Re: The Creative Zen Stone MP3 player

Brian, this sounds like incredibly good news!  As a person who works as a
library assistant, I'm always on the lookout for affordable easy to use
equipment for us blind folk who want to listen to audible books and music
without losing our minds!  Smile.  Much to my beloved husband's annoyance
(why do you need another one of these?), I will probably buy this and test
it out at our library.  This has got me jazzed, for sure!  Until we get rid
of that annoying DRM, this could be the best answer yet!

Peace,
Kathy

Listen to Kathy and Fred on the Web at

http://www.live365.com/stations/cityslackers/