----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Chuck,

Late last year I did have the list name in the subject line and got one
negative message about it. Since apparently no one else noticed or cared I
removed it. Personally I like the list name in the subject line because it
makes for easier filtering. If enough list members want it I'll put it in.

Tom

** Message Separator ** Tom, have you thought of fixing it so the subject
line has the list name? Just my idea.