For anyone wondering how to filter messages from a list into a separate
folder, I'm copying instructions from another list.  If I weren't rushing
this morning, I'd substitute PC Audio's name for the one in the example, and
I apologize for not doing so.  Here goes:

This example will be for making a filter for the jaws users list. It is only
a sample rule to give you the idea how these things are created.  Once
you understand the basic concept you'll be able to create other rules for
yourself.

First make a folder named jaws users.
To do so press control shift E, type jaws users, then tab and arrow up to
Local folders, then hit enter.
Press alt T, then R to take you to message rules
Enter on mail.
Tab over to New and press the space bar.
Arrow down until you hear where the subject line contains specific words and
press the space bar.
Tab once to the Actions list.  You will hear "Move it to the specified
folder."
Again, press the space bar.
Tab once to the rules description dialog and down arrow one time.
You will hear where the subject line contains specific words.
Hit enter.
Type in [jaws_users].
Tab one time to Add and press enter.
Now tab until you hear OK and press enter.

You will be back at the rules description dialog.
Now down arrow two times and you will hear specified.
Hit enter.
Now you will up or down arrow until you hear the name of your folder spoken,
jaws users.
Tab over to Ok and hit enter.
Now tab once and hit the back space till the edit field is empty, give the
Rule a name such as jaws users.
Now tab to ok and hit enter. Tab to apply and enter, enter on the OK button
Then on close, tab to OK and enter.