Hello, I am having a problem with Winamp. I sent this email before but got no
response. When I open a file and winamp is not already open, it tries to open.
However, it takes about one to two minutes to load up and in about half way,
when I try to do something, Window Eyes starts to say what it is trying to say
and stops. Then when it loads it works fine until I close it and when I load it
again, the same thing happens. What is going on?
Samuel Wilkins
Email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype Cleverclogs6953