Hello, list,

I have recently begun downloading and listening to Overdrive books
through my local talking book library. I was under the impression
that the 2 week check out time limit did not apply to placing a book
on a player with a WMA DRM license. However, I have found that the
Overdrive Console is the only way to transfer a book's files to an
MP3 player and it, too, tracks the experation date.
So, is there a way around this or was I mistaken about no time limit
for transfering?
Thanks,
Jeff