From: "Dave Hutchins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: Windows Media Player 10, Unavailable Functions
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:19:23 -0500

Hi Cornell,
I up dated to 11 myself, but it seems to not work right, thats a great idea
just remove it and reinstall it, most times when folks do this, things seem
to work much better.  I hope I can get it back in my computer, thanks for
the help.  Dave Hutchins
Don't worry about the materialistic things, most big gifts come in small
packages.  It is better to give than to receive.  Dave Hutchins