Hi all!
I loaded the fifth Harry Potter book onto my Zen stone, and turned it on,
only to find that the book started playing in the middle. Advancing backward
and forward through the files, I noticed that they weren't really playing in
sequential order. I know I don't have the player set to shuffle mode, and
I'm wondering what could be wrong. I checked the folder on the Zen stone,
and they're displaying in the correct order. It's 384 parts. Could that be a
problem? I'm at a loss. Thanks!
Allison