I haven't tried it, but albums are $1 at mp3fiesta.com

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 2:20 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: recommended music download service for high school grad

I'm going to give a gift certificate for some downloadable music to a
high school graduate.  My preferred service for this purpose is
EMusic because of the reasonable price and unprotected
mp3's.  However, they seem to cater more toward the 25-54
demographic.  I suspect that out of their 2 million tracks our grad
should find a few she wants, but I'm curious if any folks who are
more in tune would advise me to look into a different service.  With
EMusic, songs cost about 33 cents each, which I like a lot.

thanks.

Dean