My initial answer is that if size isn't an issue for you, I'd just go
with 100% which is a 320 kbts bit rate. If you click on the RIP menu
button on the main page, you'll see that you can set the bit rate
directly and it can be set to 128 kbts, 192 kbts, 256 kbts and 320 kbts.
I'm assuming this maps to quality settings of 0%, 33%, 66% and 100%
respectively. Unless space is an issue, I'd never use anything less than
192 kbts, but of course there's no right answer here, and it depends on
how much space you want to save and how discerning your hearing is.

Amanda wrote:
> Thanks very much.
>
> I noticed that in the ripping tab, there was a setting for quality which
> went from 0 to 100%.  What should I set this to?

Christopher