Hi folks,
I'm using Nero burning rom v. 7.9.
I have installed a brand new Pioneer Dvr 112d drive, but I have got the real
serious problem that I'm getting read errors, when copying audio CDEs

Also Nero misbehaves, when I use the arrow keys in the window, where you
paste files, when making a project.
Any way the reading error thing is the most importent right now, so if you
have some great info about how to setup Nero to do it's best it will be
highly apreciated. Nero has allot of parameters, and I really don't want to
try them all. grin

Best regards
Brian