Thanks Kevin for that info. I just downloaded the latest update, and
attempted  to install, but am a little unsure about how to get the
serial number without digging up the cd, and my sited wife isn't home
right now to read the thing off the disc anyway. I was thinking it
might be available within Nero, but when I press the option to enter
my serial number, all I get is the Start Smart thing, and maybe the
number is listed there somewhere, but I really can't be sure, so
guess I'd better wait till she gets home. Oh well, not really in any
kind of a hurry I guess <g>. Don't think I'll be replacing the drive today.

Thanks again,

Larry