hi trace, just taken a look. try the following.

1 on the home page hit enter on sign in, and then  enter on "create new user
account"
2 performing search is done via the search field, which is on every page.
enter artist or track, and tab to the conmo box to search by track etc.
by default it will search by artist.
the price is indicated in the search results.
3 when you place an item in your basket, and paid for it then it tells you
which format is available.
there is however a link entitled "high quality MP3's", which lists  albums
available in MP3.
4 if the tracks are not MP3's, there will most likely be window media
format.
this can be played  in windows media player, winamp etc.
note however not all MP3 players will play protected WMA files, especially
when running rock box.

did I miss anything out?
If so email me privately, and I shall expound further!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

mark