Hi Mike.  Since I'm getting digital cable and will have a box, I was
hoping to be able to hook the box up to my PC and listen through it
instead of buying a TV.  No, I don't want stuff in other languages
because I only speak English and a smattering of French.  Is there a
way I can just hook a pair of speakers up to the audio jacks on the
cable box or maybe get a boombox-type thing and just hook it up to
the box?  I'm not interested in recording anything, just getting TV
without buying a TV.