From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bob Seed
Sent: Friday, 3 August 2007 2:09 p.m.
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Follow-up on FM Transmitters

Hi
That was me that recommended getting an FM transmitter from wavemach, as I
saw their line of transmitters on the internet. I am curious as to what
model of transmitter people are ordering Tis company builds both
professional and home based transmitters. It is for this reason that I
recommended them. Glad to hear that you are pleased with the product. It is
a little pricy, but as they say you pay for what you get