From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rick Alfaro
Sent: Saturday, 4 August 2007 6:13 a.m.
To: 'PC audio discussion list. '
Subject: RE: Follow-up on FM Transmitters

Hi there Jonathan.

I am very curious to know how you compare your new transmitter with the
Veronica you had.  I have a CCrane myself and can understand how there
probably is no comparison between the 2.  The CCrane I guess is ok for $60
but I am not happy with mine at all even with the mod.  I know you were
quite happy with your Veronica, so I am wondering if it just finally bit the
dust or if you grew to be unsatisfied with its performance for some reason.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro