Hi,

         As far as I know, you cannot convert mp3 to midi with any
software.  Mp3 is a recorded sound, midi is a bunch of instructions,
telling the computer what to play, much as the paper roll in a  player piano!

Rusty
 > At 04:36 PM 8/3/2007, Thao Vy spake thusly:-
>Hi,
>
>I'd tried goldwave with no luck.

       "For everything that lives is holy, life delights in life."  (William
Blake)

Check out my site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com