Just use AllTunes and leave it going overnight. Everyone's downloading from
there at once because no one knows how long it will last.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dancing Queen
Sent: Sunday, 5 August 2007 9:58 p.m.
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Is mp3sparks down?

I've just spent over two hours downloading about fifteen or so tracks, every
single one of them averaged at 16kbs transfer rate, it was painful!!  I'd
set one downloading and then go and do something else and then come back for
the next one, its driven me nuts, its rediculously slow and needs sorting.

Trace who fed the dogs, filled up the washing tablet container, emptied the
dishwasher, put things in the cupboard and so on while the downloads took
place