Joanne

I suspect that 0.0001% of podcatcher users know the urls of their podcasts
<grin>!!
Seriously, are you seeking the urls of podcasts you are already subscribed
to, or to podcasts you wish to subscribe to.
If the former, go to the downloads menu,
down arrow to subscriptions
highlight the podcast you wish the url for
go to the tools menu with alt-t
and arrow down to feed properties.

If the latter, either from the site you are subscribing the podcast from
or any of a large number of podcast directories online such as
podcastalley.com.  I often Google for podcast subscription info also.