Hi
Apologies if it seems that I've asked something like this before. I have for a
grander scale project for streaming radio on the net. Now however I'm looking
for something simpler.
I wish to make simple DJ'd music programmes with a bit of chat. I need to be
able to cue up the music and be able to speak over it, but without Jaws being
recorded too. I would prefer not to mix outwith the computer then record the
result. I wish to be able to record the result for podcast or just MP3
streaming.
I think I'm looking for some kind of mixer within the computer which allows
music and mike, but everything being controlled by jaws without the hearers
hearing Jaws.
Regards.
Gordon McFarlane