-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: 22 August 2007 22:21
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: GoldWave question

Hello,

I have forgotten how to do this since I have not had need to do so in
months.

In Goldwave 5.19, how does one move the start marker right or left, and
how does one move the finish marker to the right or left.  I realize
that the amount of movement is determined by the zoom, but I just
cannot seem to find the keyboard commands to move the markers.  I am of
course not talking about playing the file and then hitting the bracket
keys.

Thanks in advance for ideas.

Don Roberts