Recall or Recall Pro:
http://www.sagebrush.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jason Boston
Sent: Wednesday, 22 August 2007 10:04 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: Microphone recording on the fly

Hi all,
I'm looking for a JFW friendly program that will allow me to record via
a microphone with a simple hot key from anywhere on the computer. Say I
hit control + alt + r, I want it to start recording and then stop again
when I hit the same key stroke or another key stroke. I would like these
hot keys to work no matter what program I'm in as long as that hot key
combination isn't already in use for the application currently on in
focus.

Any ideas out there?

I want this so I can record conversations at my desk without being
obvious about it.

Thanks,
Jason

Checked by AVG Free Edition.