-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of DJ DOCTOR P
Sent: 24 August 2007 15:48
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: More Bigger CD Storage

Hello List Members,
I have a hole bunch of podcasts.
They're all in the MP3 format.
Just to free up some hard drive space, I am trying to burn these to CD.
I am trying to burn about 15 of them at a time.
But the blank CDs I have are only 223MB.
Do any of you know of any blank CDs that are bigger then 223MB?
Thinks.
  Signed John Price.