Good point, I forgot about that program. Strangely enough I have them both
and either would work for this kind of thing just fine.
David Ferrin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Caroline Ford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 3:47 PM
Subject: RE: MP3 creator

Or as a fourth alternative, you could try D-Speech, available from

dimio.altervista.org/eng

which will allow you to copy and paste text into the edit area and select
from whichever SAPI voices you have on your PC to create WAV, MP3 or OGG
files.

It is free to use but donations are welcome.

Caroline.