From: "Curtis Delzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: Recording in Vista

Actually I am recording in XP home SP2, and for some reason Jonathan can get
the sound to skip forward and backward using the cursor (arrow) keys, but I
don't know how he does it, because no matter how I try, it will not here. I
know that in earlier SF versions that if you press the q for loop, then the
cursor will move the point of where you're listening while it's playing, but
not in sf9 here. why oh why and, oh why would they take that wonderful
feature away?

Curtis Delzer