From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of russell Bourgoin
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 4:32 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Accessible FM transmitters

Hi Jonathan,

         I'm very interested in purchasing a unit as you describe in
your mail.  When you say its priced on the high side, how high is
high?  And, did they charge more for adding the features that you
requested?  Is there a contact that you have to whom I could speak to
obtain a unit tricked out as is yours?

         I do some dejaying at fish and gun club functions.  Often I
bring a few large bose accoustic waves and place them outside facing
the say, family day activities.  The cooking crew is off at the
barbecue pit and are out of range of the bose radios that I bring, so
they park their trucks around the pit and tune radios
in.  Unfortunately, they are out of reach of the c crane transmitter,
altered as it is.  Hence my interest in the unit you describe.  Any
info is surely appreciated.

Rusty
 > At 10:19 AM 9/11/2007, Bob Seed spake thusly:-
>  couple of months ago, there was a great thread on this list about FM
>transmitters. A user recommended the transmitter found at
>http://www.wavemach.com.
>
>I purchased one of these and am thrilled. The range is huge, the
>construction solid, no nasty power hum, very good stereo separation, in
>short, no complaints whatsoever. I got him to add a level control that
>allows me to set the line in for the two RCA sockets, and he also added
>small buttons for setting the frequency. It has a standard antenna socket
at
>the back and comes with a very solid little antenna, not just a wire.
>
>So if you're looking for an FM transmitter, this one is definitely worth a
>look, but it is on the high end of the price range. You definitely get what
>you pay for though.
>
>Jonathan

01/09/2007
> > 4:20 PM
> >

>Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>http://www.pc-audio.org

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>http://www.eset.com

>http://www.eset.com

       "For everything that lives is holy, life delights in life."  (William
Blake)

Check out my site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com