From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dave Marthouse
Sent: Thursday, 13 September 2007 7:23 p.m.
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Accessible FM transmitters

Jonathan,

When you talk about power output.  In the New Zealand regulations do they
refer to rf output power or affective radiated power.  Output being power
out of the transmitter itself and affective radiated power being output
taking into account antenna, height, feed line loss, and height above
average terrain.  Are there any regulations regarding antenna height or
antenna gain?

Dave Marthouse