I got my old Sony MZB-100 out to record a bunch of Coyotes I found.  I
had checked it out and it worked fine.  This morning when I left to find the
Coyotes it was 38 degrees Fahrenheit.  Eventually the Coyotes start singing
and I took out the recorder.  The record button would stay down but it
wouldn't record anything.  After I got home and let it warm up it worked
fine.  I put it outside to let it cool down to 50 Fahrenheit or so and it
wouldn't record again.  Now that it's warmed up it works fine.
     Have you ever noticed this in this machine?  I've tried different
batteries.  I wonder if the minidisk changes shape when it cools so that it
won't work?

               Jerry

Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com
! Edirol R-09: high quality portable stereo Secure Digital Audio recorder
with USB, $359.00, includes delivery within the USA, add $35.00 outside,
www.chirpingbat.com/edirol.shtml
! DEC-TALK USB: $650.00, includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
! J-Say 4.0 without Naturally Speaking: $650.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml
! Window Eyes 6.0: $895, includes delivery in the USA,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, PCI $350, includes delivery within the USA, add $35
outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 9.0 with CD Architect 5.2 and Noise Reduction 2.0: $250,
includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal All Major Credit Cards, money orders, checks, wire
transfers, etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Skype name adirondackbat, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com