No answer on my last Nero question, so let's try it another way. Since I
can't figure out how to get Nero to build CDs through Windows Explorer, I've
dedicated a folder where I dump songs for CD burning for use with Nero's
file browser. The interesting thing in Nero is that while I can't scroll
down through the  various folders that contain music, I can scroll through
each individual folder and read all info concerning each song. So I'm
wondering if maybe I'm doing something wrong. I have both Window-Eyes and
Jaws, so I can work around this problem with either screen reader. Any
suggestions? Or is Nero just a bit less accessible than it was with version
six?

Thanks,
Larry