They offer a trial version of 7 but even though they're promoting 8 I've
found no trial download link for it.  If someone does, please post it?
thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ray's Home
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 2:30 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Nero download link, (wasRE: Easy Cd Da audio extractor?)

Demo copies of Nero Cd/DVD burning suites of programs can be downloaded at:

http://www.nero.com/eng/Downloads.html

Many find Nero 6 has better access than version 7, though I don't know what
the position is regarding JFW scrips.  They are launching version
8 just now and I've heard no comments as yet as to its accessability
friendliness.  (Nero do seem to break accessability in upgrades, so be
careful.)

Cheers,
>From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: