Thank you. I will give that a try.

email and MSN:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: tlsyslo

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Stephen Green
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 3:24 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: problem with Cdex

Hi there

this sounds like a problem I've had on several occasions.

it comes when you've searched the CDDB for the track listings, but the
person who typed the listing has gone over the permitted number of
characters CDEX allows to name the track it's going to rip the  music to.
This usually happens when the CD has perhaps an unusually long title, or
when the track name is very long.

the answer is to edit the track name to a shorter one before ripping it.
When you get the list of track names, go into file and then edit and reduce
the number of characters in the name - you should find that  CDEX will now
rip the track.

HTH

Steve Green