CDRWIN seems to be accessible with Window-Eyes and it will also copy
CDS.  It costs only $29.95.  I haven't used it much yet, though I have
used their DOS software.  The only thing I've noticed so far is,
at least when using Window-Eyes, you press the space bar on the buttons
instead of the enter key.  This URL will take you directly to the Golden
Hawk order form:
https://secure.goldenhawk.com/orderform_body.htm

    And if you want to try their software first, go to:
http://goldenhawk.com/download_body.htm