Ok, we've been discussing portable digital audio recorders, perhaps
those who are interested in this sort of thing may like to use our
friend Google to look up the Zoom H2 or the high end version, the
Zoom I4, I've just had a look at the specs and in several respects
you'll probably get better value out of the Zoom H2 than out of the
Sony or Marantz recorders we've been discussing, anyway the main
point is that the more devices out there then the better for everyone.

Dane Trethowan