  From: nick danger
  To: PC audio discussion list.
  Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 10:18 AM
  Subject: nero plug ins now available on send space

  Houdy folks,

   As promised, here are the nero plug ins. They will be available for the
  next 7 days. The entire package is about 12 megs in size.

  Go to http://www.sendspace.com/file/vmwi15

  Instructions for setting up the plug ins

    all of the self-extracting plug ins will extract to the following folder
  c:\program files\nero\plugins

    Simply extract all of the zip files to this same folder and you all should
  be good to go.  Enjoy.

  Tony