Hit the letter Q, to turn "playing in loop" mode. That should do it for you.

Curtis Delzer

---- Original Message -----
From: "Brett Boyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 3:13 PM
Subject: sound forge users please help

Hi I am having some trouble with Sound Forge. I have used sound forge for a
number of years. I like it because of its power, but mostly I like the scrub
mode feature. The editing of audio is quick and precise and I am in complete
control.
Anyway here comes the problem. When I installed my tride and true and
registered copy of sf 5 on my new installation of xp pro somehow scrub mode
doesn't work at all. I should mention that I do use WE and have checked all
set files to the best of my ability.
I thought ok I'll bite the bullet and upgrade to at least sf 7 and guess
what? Same thing. I really need my editing software back and I'm not quite
ready to throw in the towel. I don't know if there is a setting in sf I am
missing or what could be happening. I cannot really aford 100 bucks or so
for the script biles for jfw. We has worked so well before and now I'm
really having a time of it.
So if any of you have had the same problem or know how I can fix it. Please
please help.
thanks in advance guys
bb