Hi again,

Are any of you other nhl hockey fans out there having trouble accessing the
audio streams online? I used to be able to use the radio page on the nhl.com
site:

http://www.nhl.com/radio/index.html

However, over the past two days, whenever I access the above link, the page
indicates that there are no games available for listening. On both Friday
and Saturday, there have been a number of games. On Friday, I was able to
access one team website, that of the Anaheim Ducks, to hear there match, but
today I am unable to hear any games either through the nhl radio page or any
of the team sites.

If anyone's got some insight into this problem, I'd love to hear it, since I
can't hear anything else right now.

Scott