From: "Gary G Schindler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: How to best or easiest way to Record Audio Cassettes
to the PC?

dub the tape at regular speedwith a stereo cassette deck. when
dubbing library of
congress format tapes, you will do tracks 1 and four, then tracks
2 and 3 in
stereo. reverse tracks 3 and 4 on the file you have recorded,
usually the right
channel of the stereo recording. when it is done, edit out the
parts at the
beginning and ends you don't want. that should do it!