Albert.

I see you know something about Winamp 5.5.  Mind letting me know your
settings, what screenreader you're using, and all that?  As you may have
seen before, I'm having crashing issues.  It's only on the "Audio" view of
the library though, and only when I tab to an actual list of individual
songs...CD burning and ripping works fine...The "Video" screen seems to work
fine.  The only other one that gives me trouble is the "Recently Added"
screen in the library.

I've re-submitted the error to Winamp's folks, and they're apparently
stumped...Apparently, the only people having this problem are those of us
running screenreaders.

Obviously, this question is open to anyone who wants to offer
suggestions...The only difference is, I'm running Winamp Pro.  Everything
else in it is the same as "Full", but I have faster ripping and burning
spedds, and more encoding choices, and as I said, ripping and burning aren't
causing me any trouble.

---
Visit me on Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/wesderby
Now, I actually remember to log in and check it!

Check out CashCrate: http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=230383
It's free to join, and a great way to earn a few extra bucks.