I have to admit, I'm a bit of an ostrich when it comes to certain
things--if I don't need 'em, I tend to ignore 'em--until one day, the
sun penetrates, my head pops up out of the technological quagmire in
which it's been buried of late, and I discover there's actually some
new tool out there that will do what I need done at the moment, and
it's been around for aeons, and I just never took notice of it!

Such is the case with Skype Recorder. However, there appear to be more
than one such tool with the same name from different
vendors/purveyors/authors. Just Google "skype recorder" and see what
you get--a veritable cornucopia of responses, some free, some not,
some even going under some kind of daily software giveaway program,
probably long expired!

So, my question comes down to this:  Which one(s) have you used and
with what degree of success and pleasure?  Or, which one(s) have you
used and to what degree of dislike or out-and-out dismay, and, of
course, why to all of the above?

Thanks for helping clear the fog on this one.