Hello, I have a problem with Winamp. This happened with Winamp 5.35 and I tried
upgrading to 5.50 and restarting my computer but the problem still persists.
When I start it up, I can hear my Window Eyes in the centre of my speakers but
the file that Winamp is playing is on the half right side of the speakers. I
tried playing files in Goldwave, but Goldwave is fine. Is there a way to sort
this out?
Samuel Wilkins
Email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]