Okay we need more soldiers here. Albert also found when he went to the site
www.paulharvey.com
he can't get the new winamp to play the broadcast. To get it to play you
find lets say Tuesday and click the win link. the qt is for quick time. The
thing is these broadcasts use to play fine on the older versions of winamp.
I like using winamp because I can fast forward past the commercials. these
broadcasts also play fine in windows media player. the fast forward is
unavailable in media player.